PINterest (selected images): CLICK HERE
Flickr (popular): CLICK HERE
Flickr page: CLICK HERE
Facebook: CLICK HERE
My Blog: CLICK HERE
My web page: http://www.JohnHagar.com
Harrisburg MO SPORTS (and some other images): (CLICK) GO DAWGS!!!!!!
A photo and lighting place! Here I'll post some stuff I've shot in the process of learning.
Mostly, I shoot with: Nikon D700 or my NEW Nikon D7000,
* Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 HSM-II (sports & portrait - SHARP!)
* Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 HSM (my fave),
* Nikkor 18-200 VR-II HSM (Not real sharp, but handy. A great street sweeper.), &
* My new Sigma 12-24mm EX HSM (WIDE!).
* Nikkor 70-300 f/4-5.6 VR HSM (pretty cheap, disposable, pretty sharp out to 200mm and a loooooong reach with a crop frame),
* Nikkor 60mm micro (sharp enough to hurt the eyes).
* Sigma 105mm EX macro (UBER sharp!), &
* 4 Nikon SB800/900 (with ttl cords),
* 6 Nikon SB-25/26/28s (old, manual, reliable, nice),
* 6 ancient Sunpak 611 flashes (really old, manual, reliable, nice) with big SLA battery packs for studio, tabletop macro and portraits
. (GN=168 = lotsa light for a $50 flash).
* (6) Pocket Wizard and (6) Yongnuo RF-603 radio flash triggers
And tons of stands, umbrellas, soft-boxes, mounts, hot & cold shoes, cords, pocket wizard radio triggers, reflectors, scrims, backdrops, adapters, snoots, grids, batteries , chargers, bags & cases, gewgaws, gimcracks, whatchamacallits, doohickeys, thingamajigs, whatnots, widgets, et cetera.
I love to shoot out on the street, but the technical aspects of photography/lighting are fascinating - and sometimes vexing. I am fortunate to shoot with motivated and inquisitive photographers.
I am available for portraits, senior photos & product photography.
Commercially printed copies (up to 24" x 30" of most photos seen here are available on high quality paper for framing.
21 November 2013
16 November 2013
12 November 2013
09 November 2013
07 November 2013
31 October 2013
27 October 2013
24 October 2013
20 October 2013
14 October 2013
10 October 2013
06 October 2013
29 September 2013
26 September 2013
23 September 2013
19 September 2013
16 September 2013
I wonder if it tastes like chicken - He tried twice to eat the mantis, but was laughed off. , originally uploaded by Silver Image.
12 September 2013
11 September 2013
03 September 2013
In the world of fashion, nothing trumps a tight skirt 1 bw, originally uploaded by Silver Image.
28 August 2013
My dog was pestering, so I told her to go lay down. She went in where her bed is and came right back. I went in to see what was up, and this little 4' black snake was in the dog bed and wouldn't let the dog lie down.
So, I caught the little guy to put him outside. Here I was running around with a snake in one hand, trying to get my camera ready. Finally got a couple of shots and put him outside to eat mice.